We are seeking a highly experienced Manager to provide leadership, direction, organisation, who is responsible for the day to day management and operation of our busy Day Program service. As the Manager, you will be required to develop, maintain and enhance services and relationships with our key stakeholders, utilising superior communication and organisational skills while working in a dynamic environment. This role reports to the Director of Clinical Services and is supported by a dedicated and innovative multidisciplinary team.
- Managing the daily operation of Day Programs
- Leading, managing, supporting and advising the Day Program team
- Growing current service activities
- Developing, implementing and evaluating new services
- Managing business / administration responsibilities
- Liaise with stakeholders to oversee the smooth, efficient running of Day Programs
- Develop and grow positive and productive partnerships
- Promoting leadership, accountability and encourage role expectations
- Previous experience in a Managerial role
- A Clinical qualification (eg. Nursing, Psychology, Therapist etc)
- Evidence of relevant qualifications in management, administration or a related field, or a combination of both study and work experience in a health setting is desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead, problem solve, manage, improve and make decisions in the planning and allocation of resources and staff to ensure optimal outcomes
- Proven multi tasking, problem solving and time management skills
- A broad range of skills
Delmont offers various benefits to employees including attractive remuneration (commensurate with qualifications and experience), excellent working conditions, career development and opportunity to grow and play a key role in future growth and success, workplace training and education, free onsite parking, subsidised meals, Employee Assistance Program and supported by a professional multi disciplinary team.
A package will be commensurate with previous experience and qualifications.
Plese send your letter of interest, include your current CV to:
Ms Robyn Baird
Deadline is Friday 29 January 2021